*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Udi's at Fred Meyer

I just got home from grocery shopping and am happy to report that  Fred Meyer now has Udi's bread! I was so excited (kind of sad what gets me excited these days!). That is about the only item I go to specialty stores for so it will be so nice to get all my shopping done in one swoop! They also had the Udi's muffins, which are good but I never buy because they are pretty high in calories and fat and I like homemade ones better. Anyway, had to share the good news:) 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found it! I was just there today and I was going to send you an email :)

    ReplyDelete