*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Friday, September 10, 2010

The G Free Diet


When I first learned I had Celiac Disease I went to the book store to pick up some gluten free resources. I found this one to be especially good. It was informative & interesting but also an easy enjoyable read. Not all scientific, just real life advice and information. I know not everyone is an Elisabeth fan but I happen to enjoy her. Don't always agree with her view points but I like her nonetheless. If you are looking for a helpful yet light read about being gluten free I'd recommend the G free diet for sure! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val!
    I was making spaghetti last night and noticed that the Trader Joes marinara sauce I always use has a gluten free label on it. We really like the sauce and it is not pricey. You should try it out if you haven't already.
    Stef

    ReplyDelete