*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boston's


Last weekend we went to Bellingham and they had a Boston's at the mall. I'd read that Boston's had gluten free pizza so we had to try it out for lunch. Their crust was my favorite gluten free crust I've tried so far! The menu was very thorough, it listed all the pizzas that are gluten free and made note of items that are not (ie, meatballs). Lauren & I stuck with plain old cheese since that is our favorite. Since we both rarely eat cheese, it is quite a treat in of itself! I'd highly recommend the pizza at Boston's to anyone looking for a yummy gluten free crust! 

No comments:

Post a Comment