*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that reads this blog! Since I've added a counter I've been able to see that there are actually people who read it, which absolutely thrills me! I especially want to say thank you to my 13 followers- I love you:) And to all my readers who aren't followers, if you are so inclined, I'd love for you to follow me too.
I'd also welcome any feedback you have. Things you love, things you wish were different, topics you want to see more of. Just let me know!
Thanks a million from Me & Lauren, the gluten free girls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment