*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bean Salad

This morning I was watching the Today show and they were talking about 4 foods we should all be eating more of. They said salmon, beans, spinach, & eggs. Well Lauren & I both had allergy reactions to eggs on our panels so we try not to eat too many of those. But the other 3 are all things we love but probably don't eat as much as we should. So while at Costco today I was on a mission to get more beans & salmon. I came across this and was pretty excited. This salad is labeled gluten free, comes in a glass jar so no worries about the BPA in cans, & it was low in price (about $6 I think). I opened it as soon as we got home to take a bite and I loved it! So did Kevin. I haven't tried it on the kids yet but it is pretty sweet (does have sugar in it) so I have a feeling they will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment