*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Gluten Free Living

I was just searching some ingredients on line to find out if they were gluten free or not and I came across this great site. It is actually a site for this magazine "Gluten Free Living" which I'm sure is great, but very pricey. But the website had some great information, including this list of ingredients. Check it out:
http://www.glutenfreeliving.com/ingredient.php
If anyone gets this magazine let me know if it is worth the pricey subscription!

1 comment:

  1. Val, Not sure about Gluten Free Living but Living Without Magazine which covers more than just gluten is great. PRICEY but I think worth it. - From Judi

    ReplyDelete