*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Soy-Marinated Pork Chops

I found this recipe in the magazine All You and it has quickly become a family favorite. Thought I'd share:)
  • 4 boneless pork chops (about 6 oz each)
  • 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce (I buy San J, they sell it at PCC & Whole Foods)
  • 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
  • 2 tsp sesame oil (I use omega 3 vegetable oil just because I didn't want to have to buy sesame oil)
  • 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
  • 3 scallions, white & light green parts, chopped
  1. Place pork chops, soy sauce, vinegar, & oil in a ziploc bag and seal. Turn bag several times and marinate in refigerator for at least 15 minutes (sometimes I do it for an hour or so).
  2. Remove pork chops from bag and discard extra marinade. Heat on a grill or grill pan until cooked through.
  3. Move pork chops to platter and serve over rice. Sprinkle cilantro & scallions on top.
  4. We usually serve with snap peas, but any veggie will do:)
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment