*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fresh Vitamins


My friend Sarah has been telling me about this great store called Fresh Vitamins that has all sorts of great gluten free products. I finally stopped by and I was in heaven! They had a huge selection of Namaste products (one of my favs!) and so many of my favorite gluten free products all in one stop. I was in kind of a hurry so I couldn't stay for too long but I could have spent an hour in there easily. There is one in Kirkland, as well as 5 other locations in WA and a lot of locations in AZ. I highly recommend stopping by!
http://www.freshvites.com/page/home

I'm off for a weekend away so no more posts until early next week! Have a great weekend everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment