*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Coconut Milk Ice Cream

We had this last night for dessert and it was really good! Very creamy and satisfying. It is gluten and dairy free and you can get it at most grocery stores. We bought it at Top Foods in Woodinville. It is a bit pricey at about $5.00 a tub but it was quite yummy, if you like coconut!
http://www.turtlemountain.com/products/purely_decadent_Coconut_Milk.html

2 comments:

  1. My mom and I just bought this yesterday for my sister! She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this stuff! I just discovered mocha almond fudge flavor - I'm in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete