*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trader Joe's Treasures

Here are two more of my favs from Trader Joe's. My kids LOVE these mini Think Thin bars and they are the perfect size to keep in my purse for a quick little pick me up for the kids (and me!). They are gluten & sugar free but have 5 g of protein. Can't beat that! There are other flavors but cookies in cream is the one we prefer.
At a $1.99 these treats are probably the most affordable gluten free cookie I've found. They are a bit on the spicy side but my kids both love them and so do Kevin & I. I was just thinking they'd be really good to use to make a graham cracker type crust for a pumpkin pie in the fall! But it's a little early to think about fall since summer barely started.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val,

    A nutritionist told me about your blog. Your suggestions are great and I really appreciate that you indicate where you find these items. We have been working at converting to gluten and dairy free for a couple of months and every piece of information helps.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete