*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cravings Place Banana Muffins

We are heading to Portland for the night and I like to make sure I have plenty of gluten free foods with us so we don't have to stress out at every stop along the way. Last night the kids & I made these gluten free muffins using The Cravings Place muffin mix & bananas. Their mix doesn't have sugar added so you have to add your own sweetener. We add agave nectar instead of refined sugar and they are really really good. My husband even agrees.
They look & taste like the muffins we all grew up on and are SO delicious. I had to stop the kids from eating them all last night or else we wouldn't have any to take on our trip today.
I buy The Cravings Place mixes at Fred Meyer. I buy the agave nectar in a two back at Costco, but they sell it at a lot of stores (Trader Joe's has it too).

No comments:

Post a Comment