*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pasta done easy!

Sure I'd love to say I make homemade marinara sauce but the truth is I don't. I usually doctor it up a bit and add some fresh veggies & meat, but I pretty much always start with this. I buy it at Costco, it tastes great, and is labeled gluten free. Can't beat that.
See the gluten free label- it's right there above the "All Natural". Like I said before, I love companies that label, makes my life so much easier!
This is our families favorite pasta for Italian dishes. I'd use this pasta even if I didn't have Celiac Disease, it's that good. The quinoa pasta has a lot of protein and a great texture. Rice pasta is okay, but gets a little gummier than we like. We buy this at Fred Meyer in the natural food section & I've seen it at Safeway too. Try it, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment