*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rocket Donuts! Yet another reason to LOVE Bellingham!



We went to Rocket Donuts this weekend in Bellingham. It is the first gluten free donut shop I've found. I called ahead and asked if they use a separate fryer for the gluten free donuts and they said yes. They were also in their own case to help eliminate cross contamination. I was very impressed. The donuts were yummy and Lauren & I were pretty excited to get to go to a donut shop with Kevin & Ben since we usually stay home when they do that sort of thing! 
They also had gluten free quiche, I didn't try it but I was excited to see it on the menu. I highly recommend stopping by Rocket Donuts if you are ever in Bellingham! 

**They also had vegan donuts for anyone reading that it is vegan. I don't think they vegan donuts were gluten free though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment