*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Can't wait for it to arrive!

I ordered this book today (used my $20 Amazon gift card that I got for $10 on Living Social last week- yahoo!) and I can't wait. I've heard nothing but great things about it! I'll report back on what I think, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it. 






2 comments:

  1. I bought this a couple weeks ago, everything I've made so far has been really good. The chocolate chip cookies and the berry corn muffins are our favorites. Thanks for all the great tips on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, I made my second recipe from this tonight! It was a huge hit with everyone. I made the chicken, rice, & mushroom tetrazzini! I've also made the meatloaf, which was also a success! Glad you like it too!

    ReplyDelete