*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Favorite Restaurant

A few nights ago Kevin & I went to Sages Restaurant in Redmond for dinner and I had the very best gluten free dinner I've EVER had at a restaurant. It was AMAZING. They had a great selection of entrees, which all looked fabulous. I chose the Gorgonzola Chicken which was TO DIE FOR! I seriously could've licked the plate. One of the owner's has Celiac so they are very aware of what it takes to make the food safely, which I think makes a huge difference. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to a restaurant to eat and tell them I need to make sure it's gluten free and they start talking about how none of their meals have sugar in them or something totally random like that. For me the ultimate test to eating out is how I feel later that night. Usually I can count on a little discomfort whenever I eat in a restaurant which I usually attribute to small amounts of cross contamination. But after eating at Sages I felt 100% fabulous all night! I give Sages an A+ and plan to return soon! 
(Oh and Kevin ate off the regular menu and said it was equally as fabulous!) 
Make sure to check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment