*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

PCC Walk, Talk, & Taste Tour

 MY very favorite new non dairy yogurt. Hands down the best dairy free yogurt I've had. Great texture & taste. Gluten, dairy, soy, cane sugar free. It is sweetened with fruit juice and oh so delicious! 
 Annie's is expanding their gluten free Bunny line. I think I saw 3 or 4 different flavors! Still no gluten free cheddar bunnies though, one of these days hopefully.
 These English Muffins are pretty darn good, they aren't as soft as the regular kind but still quite tasty! 

Last week my friend Stacey and I went on one of PCC's Walk, Talk, & Taste Tours. I highly recommend them. They are free (you do have to register on their website) and you get to try a variety of gluten free products the store sells, you get a nice little chat with a nutritionist from PCC, and then they walk you around the store to show you all their favorite products. And to top it all off, you get a $10 coupon off your next $40 purchase, which we all know is easy to spend at PCC! I thought it was a great way to try some new products and learn a little, while having fun:) 
PCC also offers some gluten free cooking classes (there is a fee for the classes) and I'm hoping to try one in the Fall. None of their summer dates worked for me, but they sound great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment