*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bummed

I just got back from Costco and they are no longer carrying Rudi's gf bread! I am so sad, I loved that they were selling it. I asked the supervisor why and he said he didn't know but that none of the Costco's are selling it anymore:( I may just have to write a letter. You should too:) 

P.S.- took that post off about taking a break. I'm just going to casually update when time allows. 
Happy Summer!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I just saw a bunch at Fred Meyer (Thrasher's Corner) today...not the same price but happy they have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news! Thanks:) That is the Fred Meyer I always shop at!

    ReplyDelete