*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New quick and easy dinner!

We discovered these a few weeks ago at Trader Joe's and they are a hit. Yummy, healthy, and quick. Perfect for busy nights when we have to make dinner fast. We topped them with a broccoli slaw, avocado, and salsa. YUM! 
They aren't labeled gluten free but when I was at they store they had them out as a taster and the lady said they were gluten free. Another lady next to me assured me she is gluten free and she eats them. I've eaten them 3 times now and feel great:) 

1 comment:

  1. Quick, easy and tasty is my fav. Thanks for the tip--I'll look for these! :)

    ReplyDelete