*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Another Success From "Cooking For Isaiah"

I made brownies from scratch last night following Silvana Nardone's recipe book, "Cooking for Isaiah" and they were a huge hit with our guests tonight. Very fudge like & decadent. I served them with whip cream and strawberries. I skipped the whip cream and just had strawberries on them and they were delicious! So far I'm very pleased with the 3 recipes I've made from this cookbook. My mom even said, "These are way better than any I've had from a mix" which is always nice to hear! I love when non gluten free people compliment my gluten free baking:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment