*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love it!

I've had this cook book for about a month now and I LOVE it! I have only had time to make 2 recipes out of it, but I have lots more marked. They are much "friendlier" recipes that the Gluten Free Girl and the Chef's cookbook, at least in my opinion. I got that book for a gift in November and was so excited but haven't found the energy to even make one thing in it, they are all so overwhelming. This books has recipes that look yummy, have ingredients I recognize and know where to buy (a lot I already have in the house) and they are on the simple side. I totally recommend it! 

P.S.- I made the meatloaf & the chicken and mushroom tetrazzini. Both got rave reviews! 

P.S. again- Going out of town for a few weeks, probably won't update much until March! Have a good couple weeks:) I'll let you know if I find any great gluten free places or foods in Southern California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment