*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pamela's Gluten & Dairy Free Bread Mix

I was making corn chowder the other night and wanted some biscuits to go with it. I've tried a lot of different recipes for biscuits but haven't found one that I love yet. I decided to try Pamela's mix and I LOVED them. My whole family did. I made them in cupcake tins so they came out like little muffins. They were great with the chowder, but they are also really good with Nutella on them (what isn't though!). Kevin says they taste like a chocolate donut when you put Nutella on them, not bad!
*Unlike Pamela's baking mix, the bread mix is also dairy free which is a nice bonus! (Nutella however, is not.)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this particular brand of mix, will have to have a closer look. Like the idea of the nutella, that would be yummy.

    ReplyDelete