*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

AMAZING DEAL on gluten free products (or on any food Amazon Fresh sells)

Amazon Fresh is having a deal for first time customers today, you get 50% off your entire order. I just ordered over $100 of gluten free products for 50% off and they will be delivered to my doorstep on Saturday morning!
**This deal ends at 4pm today (Feb 3rd)
Check it out:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val! My sister read your blog first and called quick to tell me about it! I can't believe this really worked, I am still easing into 'gluten free' but ordered a bunch of things I've seen you or others recommend...and for a crazy great price. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete