*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Experience at Salty's on Alki

I went to brunch today at Salty's on Alki Beach. I was really nervous to attend a brunch because I figured it'd be a bunch of food I couldn't have and that I'd be over charged for the few items I could have that would probably be cross contaminated anyway. Boy was I wrong! I called the night before just to check in and see what they had to say about accommodating food allergies. The lady who answered the phone was so helpful and told me that they had someone who would walk me through the buffet line and tell me what I could and couldn't eat. 
When I got to Salty's today I was beyond impressed with how many options I had. There was tons of fresh seafood, delicious veggies, fresh fruit, and even a few gluten free desserts! And since all the buffet salads had croutons tossed in them they made me my own personal salad and delivered it to our table. 
I had a fabulous time, felt wonderful afterwards, and will definitely be returning to Salty's! 

1 comment: