*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kind of Impressed

About a month ago I wrote a post about my thoughts on Great Harvest Bread and their lack of attention to cross contamination. I assumed a few people would read it and that would be that. I was quite surprised when I received a comment on Friday from a person that works for the Great Harvest Franchise Corporation. Apparently they read it and talked to the owners about the importance of avoiding cross contamination. Kind of cool to know that my little blog actually gets read:) Bravo to Great Harvest Franchise for caring. I will be going back to try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment