*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sugar Cookies from a Box!

 I bought this cookie mix awhile ago and never got around to making it. The kids and I wanted to make Christmas cookies tonight but I didn't feel like all the work so I pulled out this little gem. They were SO easy to make and tasted great. The dough it a bit gooey to roll out for cookie cut outs (but maybe if you refrigerated it it'd work?) so we just made circles and decorated them. 
 Not bad for egg, dairy, & gluten free! 
Yum! 

** I bought the Cherry Brook's Kitchen mix at PCC, I think I've also seen it at Whole Foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment