*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bulk!

 Do you think I have enough sauce?!? My kids LOVE this teriyaki sauce and I use this soy sauce in marinades, so with grilling season coming up I figured why not order a lot! On Vitacost.com you can get a lot of gluten free items for less than the grocery store. Shipping is free if your order is $49 or more and first time customers get $10 off (at least I did, I'm assuming the promotion is still going on). 
I've also been ordering my flours through Amazon Subscribe and Save. It is the cheapest way I've found to get them (we order a handful of gluten free products this way). Our pantry kind of looks like a grocery store right now, but it's nice to know we are stocked up and for a good price:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment