*Not all foods listed here are certified gluten free, they are simply made without gluten containing ingredients. You'll need to decide for yourself what foods you are comfortable eating.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gluten Free Rice Krispy Treats!!!!

 I finally found a box of Gluten Free Rice Krispies! I found it at The Market in Bellingham, I haven't found them anywhere in the Seattle area. If anyone knows where they are being sold I'd love to know. I put in a request at Fred Meyer but haven't heard anything. We just finished making our first batch of real Gluten Free Rice Krispy treats and they are tasty! 
So fun to have the "real" thing. We've tried lots of alternatives and they are good but the real thing is so nice! 

5 comments:

  1. my mom just got some in Bothell somewhere,,, I will ask and let you know, It may have been Canyon Park QFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some at the grocery store the other day and thought of you, but you'll have to make a trip down to San Diego to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. QFC @ Canyon Park has them 2 for $5 right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great Shaina! Thank you so much, I'm going to go there today to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fred Meyer on 128th and Bthl Evrt Hwy has them too!

    ReplyDelete